Choosing a Management System
Questions to ask all vendors before choosing a management system
1. Are there contracts with termination fees?
HawkSoft does not require long-term contracts. You always own your data and we do not hold your data hostage to termination fees if you ever decide to leave.
2. What is the total cost of ownership? (This is different than price.)
HawkSoft’s pricing is honest and transparent. There are no introductory price gimmicks or surprise add-ons that make your total cost of ownership more than the price you were originally sold.
3. Is the company privately owned or partnered with a private-equity firm?
HawkSoft is privately-owned by the same group that founded it in 1995. HawkSoft is accountable to two types of stakeholders – employees and customers. Agents drive our development, not outside investors.
4. How enthusiastic are existing customers about the system?
Our partnership philosophy and core values drive our exceptional customer experience.
Net Promoter Score
5. How quickly can I get phone support when I need help?
Our insurance savvy product support team is the cornerstone of our business. In addition to our responsive live and chat support, you have access to our comprehensive HELP system of training guides and videos.